Monday, June 28, 2010

A Fresh Start

So, it's been about a month or so since my last blog post. I feel like this is how I have been starting all of my most recent blogs, and that's...kind of lame. I think the voice of my blog being so politically focused is causing me to feel stifled, so, I'm going to do some expansion work on here.

There have been a few things that have happened in my life recently that offer many opportunities for a new "voice." I graduated, so therefore have more time for reading, cooking, baking, excercise, etc. I also just got engaged...so there's all of that madness.

So, I'm going to start blogging about different things. Things that are enjoyable and exciting. Things that hopefully make me want to start blogging more.

As a start, I'd like to refer all of you readers (all 10 of you) to a blog I have started reading religiously by my friend Maris Callahan. This blog has opened my eyes to the fact that I CAN COOK! She makes everything seem so doable. Last night, I made this and this and this. I'm happy to report that all 3 were a success.

I'm also currently apartment hunting, so I'd like to solicit any advice on what is the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO LOOK FOR when searching for an apartment. I've basically been apartment hunting for price as of late, this time, I'd like to expand that search to include the basica necessities for a comfortable existence.

Also, suggestions for wedding planning...TOTALLY welcome. I'm feeling...well...OVERWHELMED!

Alright, until next time...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, three things:

[1] Thanks for the fresh start. I feel like I do the exact same thing on my blog, and, the truth is, you're forgiven. We just want to hear what you have to say, whenever you say it.

[2] Yay for that cooking blog! I'm already addicted, and I don't even have my own kitchen right now.

[3] I will be apartment hunting soon, and it will be my first foray into this particular past-time. I would love some help, too. So everyone else: give that advice!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Windy-Wisdom